I'm Ashwini! Founder and CEO of Vue.ai. AMA!

Hi Patricia!

I was just looking up Private AI - you guys are doing some much needed work yourself! Very cool. I might want to connect offline at some point about your work here.

We don’t actually use automation in onboarding. Most of our offerings are high end enterprise solutions and this often means white glove kind of onboarding - very human centric :slight_smile: It is a bit ironical that a complex set of AI requires a lot of human interactions with decision makers on the other side to get them onboarded. While we have productivity tools to help customers tell the AI if they want something changed or edited or to override decisions, the onboarding happens entirely offline.

We deliver all our products through API integration with systems/platforms retailers run on, so this up front part of it is very hands on integration. We’ve invested heavily in customer success and delivery teams to enable a smooth up front week or two’s integration and onboarding. I’m not entirely sure if this is what you were referring to. If it’s something else, happy to discuss.

5 Likes